EPL: Roy Keane calls two Man Utd players “disgrace’, another ‘not good enough’


Manchester United hero, Roy Keane has labelled the club’s defenders, Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw, as a ‘disgrace’.

Keane also insisted that Aaron Wan-Bissaka is not good enough to play for Manchester United.

The 50-year-old Irishman said this at the weekend while speaking with Sky Sports as Man United defeated Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 in a Premier League tie on Sunday.

“United have a lot of talented players going forward but a lot of the players defensively, the two in midfield, obviously huge question marks over the two in midfield,” Keane said.

“Maguire and Shaw last week were a disgrace, an absolute disgrace to the club. And these are established, international footballers.

“Wan-Bissaka, I don’t even think [Crystal] Palace would take him back now, he’s not good enough for Man United. No feel for the ball or decision-making.”





Visit Original Source link