Seven people have reportedly died after drinking coronavirus hand sanitizer in Russia.   According to Mail Online, a gr – Tunde Ednut

0
2

Don't forget to Share on Facebook


Seven people have reportedly died after drinking coronavirus hand sanitizer in Russia.
 
According to Mail Online, a group of nine people drank antiseptic hand wash when the alcohol ran out at a party on Thursday in Tomtor village in the Tattinsky district of the country's largest region, Yakutia.
 
The first three victims who died were a 41-year-old woman and two men aged 27 and 59. Six others were flown by a medical evacuation aircraft to regional capital Yakutsk.
 
 
On Friday three more men died, aged 28, 32, and 69. One more death was reported today, November 21. 
 
Two more remain in a coma in an intensive care ward, the report said.
 
 
Federal public health watchdog, Rospotrebnadzor reported: 'Nine cases of poisoning with sanitiser have been registered, including seven that were fatal .'
 
The regional state prosecutor said: 'The poisoning took place as a result of drinking sanitiser.'
 
The partygoers drank the sanitiser - 69 percent methanol - which had been sold as a hand cleanser during the pandemic.
 
A criminal case has been opened.
Seven people have reportedly died after drinking coronavirus hand sanitizer in Russia.
 
According to Mail Online, a group of nine people drank antiseptic hand wash when the alcohol ran out at a party on Thursday in Tomtor village in the Tattinsky district of the country’s largest region, Yakutia.
 
The first three victims who died were a 41-year-old woman and two men aged 27 and 59. Six others were flown by a medical evacuation aircraft to regional capital Yakutsk.
 
 
On Friday three more men died, aged 28, 32, and 69. One more death was reported today, November 21. 
 
Two more remain in a coma in an intensive care ward, the report said.
 
 
Federal public health watchdog, Rospotrebnadzor reported: ‘Nine cases of poisoning with sanitiser have been registered, including seven that were fatal .’
 
The regional state prosecutor said: ‘The poisoning took place as a result of drinking sanitiser.’
 
The partygoers drank the sanitiser – 69 percent methanol – which had been sold as a hand cleanser during the pandemic.
 
A criminal case has been opened. #feed #celebfeed

Dwyane Wade spoke on Mike Tyson’s interview with Boosie from last month, and said he appreciated what Mike did when it





Visit Original Source link

Don't forget to Share on Facebook